Re: [Cadillac Club] Cadillac Dashboards....

  • JOE DERUISE
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2002
      I would try the vinyl woodgrain material that is used on the outside of stationwagons or minivans.If you need help with part numbers and application of vinyl let me know.Joe
      original_tyco <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi,

      I own a 1977 Cadillac Sedan Deville and I want to get a new wood
      grain panel (that goes around the radio) put in. Any suggestions?

    • original_tyco
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2002
        Yes please....I'm totally clueless.

        So I can do it myself?

        I wanted to order the whole panel (new) with vents and all, cause my
        lil vents are bad also.
      • JOE DERUISE