Looking For Colors

  • death_of_a_star
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
      YOu see I got this problem... I've got the money to get my 1980 caddy
      repainted an reapolsered. But with doing it all I really can't afford
      the book so I get the correct colors science I'm trying to make it as
      exact as possibe..I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that
      has any pictue reperestations of this it would be an amazing help

      Maverick
    • driggars
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        Maverick
        You can get the codes off the serial # plate. Sometimes the color
        codes are inside the glove box als. I not sure about this model.
        Clint D -