to all who may or maynot be interested

    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 29, 2002
      my current project to my 77 deville is in
      process, im takin out the seats and carpet in order to
      clean/lube seat tracks and to deaply clean the carpet while
      im at it i will goto a parts car and add extra foam
      and padding to my car im keeping as true to factory
      as i can except i added a kenwood cd deck as well as
      new speakers.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2 11:36 PM