Re: Northstar eng.

  • driggars
    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 13, 2002
      I am not that familar with this engine, make sure
      your radiator cap is sealing real good, it could be
      loosing some water when the pressure builds up. it does
      not seem to loosing all that much water. Have you
      made sure the water pump is not seaping a little when
      the pressure is built?<br>get a second opinion on the
      lbor costs on a head gasket job.<br>Clint D
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002