Luv Thy Caddy......

  • caddyglo
    Message 1 of 185 , Dec 11, 2001
      Greetings Fellow Cadillac Enthusiasts and
      Lovers!<br><br>It is my belief that the founder of this club should
      be highly commended for putting together such a
      great site, whereas, we, as members, have the wonderful
      opportunity to share our interests and passion for this fine
      machine we call "Cadillac".<br>Membership allows us to
      reach out to one another in search of help with
      technical and mechanical inquiries, as well as obtaining
      leads to locating various desired car parts, buy and
      sell, or just sharing some wonderful Cadillac moments
      and stories with one another.<br>We need to support
      the founders' wish and participate in the best
      interest of this club.<br>We have to keep in mind the true
      tradition to which this club was designed, which is,
      ultimately, for Caddy lovers to share the enjoyment and
      benefits this club affords....<br>By showing respect for
      the preservation of classic Cadillacs, as well as
      recognizing the newer-generation Cadillacs, we could all
      participate to the further success of this club and keep the
      thrill of owning or desiring a Cadillac ever
      present.<br>Wishing all members a Blissful Holiday and a Cool
      Yule!!<br><br>Caddyglo
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002