Here's an unusual Request....

  • grngobln_2000
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 17, 2001
      Does any member have or know of any pics of
      Cadillacs in Police Service. If so, I really would
      appreciate having them posted in an album at my Yahoo Club,
      Vintage Police Cars.<br><br>I know that some were used in
      police service somewhere, but pics of them seem
      immpossible to find. Thanks for any help you might be able to
      give me. The URL to the club is as follows:<br><br>
      Cadillacs posted at this club, so long as they are older
      models. Later,<br><br>Norm ({:~>)
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002