Interior Door panels

  • docallaghan6969
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 14, 2001
      Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can
      purchase interior door panels for my 1988 Seville, Front,
      Lt.gray, and can anyone tell me how I can calculate how
      fast I'm driving by the RPM's, for instances at 85 mph
      my RPM's read 2300, my question is how fast am I
      going if the reading is a steady 4300 RPM's?
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002