Re: Hi There....I'm New Here!

  • gregs64cad
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 14, 2001
      Good for you Norm. Im happy you have your
      Cadillac. I love all Cadillacs. Take care of your new toy.
      I would like to see some pics of it. Maybe you can
      post some if you have not all ready.I have a 1964
      Cadillac and I just love her. Check her out in my profile
      page. Have fun Norm and take care.<br> Greg from Fresno
      California<br> Gregs64Cad<br>Welcome to the world of Cadillacs !
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002