Hi There....I'm New Here!

  • grngobln_2000
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 13, 2001
      Got my dream car about 3 months ago, when my
      son-in-law gave us his 1981 Coupe DeVile. It's rough, lots
      of sueface rust, no headliner, but we hope to fix
      her up good as new over a period of time. My first
      cars, many years ago were Oldsmobiles, but my Brother
      ran a used car lot and I drove his '56 Caddys most of
      the time. Taught my Wife to drive in a beautiful '56
      convt.<br>The wheels on it were worth more than the whole car.
      Always loved them, Now I have one. WHOOPIE!<br><br>Norm
      ({:~>)
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002