Re: Looking help on the 1971 Eldorado Co

  • blakeblack2001
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi Clint thanks for the response. <br><br>This
      car is to be a driver/toy and is in excellant
      condition (so I have been told) . Every make have their
      Specific areas that they are prone to rust out at, or they
      all just ware out in the same spot. I am just hopping
      to get ideas where to look for problem areas.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002