Looking help on the 1971 Eldorado Conver

  • blakeblack2001
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 6, 2001
      Is there expert out there that can tell me what
      to look for when purchasing 1971 Eldorado
      Convertible. I have been told that they are prone to rust
      under the back seat by the exhaust system. Where else
      should I look? <br><br>What about the front wheel drive
      system and the transmission, is it reliable? Is there
      anything I should look for ?
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002