for sale: 1969 cadillac sedan deville

  • spudpump
    Message 1 of 185 , Sep 13, 2001
      I have a 1969 Sedan DeVille for sale. It has a
      good running 472 c.d.i., engine. It really runs like a
      top. I will also include a 500 c.d.i.,engine. I have
      no idea how it runs. I will say that it is not
      stuck. Eight dollers takes the whole lot. Contact me at
      spudpump@... for more information. The Caddy is located in
      Washington Court House, Ohio. I look forward to hearing from
      you.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2 11:36 PM