New Member

  • pinkpoodle2001
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 15 7:31 AM
      Darlings,<br><br>I am an actress and a model My
      name is Cognac Wellerlane and I adore pink caddys like
      the one Elvis had and Jayne Mansfield. I live in a
      pink house and I adore the old Hollywood glamour.
      There is nothing more glamorous then driving around in
      a pink caddy!!!<br><br>Please darlings, you are
      invited to become a member at my glamorous fan club!!
      Please feel free to post a message<br><br>Luv and
      Kisses<br>Cognac<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/cognacwellerlanesfanclub target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/cognacwellerlanesfanclub</a>
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002