Come on Guys....We're just having fun

  • SnakePluskin
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 17, 2001
      Hey Earl & Mdcbert, You guys are very informative
      and we appreciate ALL of your efforts, Imput and
      advice. We dont want to lose anybody here. <br><br>So
      just stay, keep up the great advice. I am learning a
      TON of stuff from you guys, and it is a literal Blast
      to see the occasional disagreement (*smile*)
      Mia! thatsa speecy spicy Meataballa!!!! What a
      Meal!!!! Stuffed shells, Ravioli, Canoli's, Cappucino!!!!
      Oh my God!!! I'ma so fulla da stuff...<br><br>You
      guys are great!!!!!!
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002