Re:Golly!!mcebert

  • jat425
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 16, 2001
      Machinist and Engineers and Master Mechanics,hate
      your type my friend..Because you grasp bits and pieces
      of information and tell it as a fact,..You're the
      type that will know a friend who had a 348 in a pickup
      or that your dad told you about,and you tell it as
      fact..You don't know what you're talking about..Your
      reactions are what is known as Flaming on the internet
      posting boards,always pop up with some nonsense
      bullshit,that misleads people that want information from
      actuall facts...If anyone wants real information,feel
      free to email me at Yahoo..I have the books,Detroit
      master manuals that go back to 1912,and illustrate all
      facts..I am also an engineer machinist and engine
      builder..Earl
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002