Re: Earl, tell me about My Engine..Pleas

  • jat425
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 15, 2001
      OOOOPS!!!I forgot to add the 305 that was used in
      the seventies,and early 80,s..I had one in a 82 chevy
      caprice that i picked up at an auction and it was really
      potent after i threw out the overdrive transmission that
      was bad and put in a 100 dollar 350 turbo hydramatic
      out of an oldmobile from a 72 with a 350 olds that
      was in a junk yard..It ran good when i sold it
      to.There is nothing wrong with chevy history at all.not on
      any of the V-8 small block.Earl
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002