Re: Earl, tell me about My Engine..Pleas

  • jat425
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 15 7:10 PM
      The reason the mechanics like it that see it,is
      because it's easy to fix and cheap to fix...We rebuilt a
      Chevy 350 in a 1991 pickup for a company in Decenber of
      1999 that an ignorant employee ruined from hot rodding
      it,and it was really easy to rebuild..I liked the new
      seal design on the back of the block that was a one
      piece seal that had small screws engaging it to the
      back of the block,and the new design of 3 small bolts
      holding down each valve cover with a rubber gasket that
      fits and stretches into a groove in the covers,..parts
      were only like 300 dollars..You're basically running
      the same engine that was used in the all time 57
      Chevy....Earl
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002