Re: Hey Earl.....Engine is Chev 350 5.7

  • mdcbert
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 11, 2001
      Sorry, but I think it dependes on how you set up
      the pipes, I dont care which motor it is (however the
      only car I got off on with killer pipes was a 39 Ford
      with no mufflers and 1 1/2" pipe, All the way to the
      back).Once the "muscle car" era started, that was it for me.
      I cant stand that bluhhh sound that those 3" pipes
      make.<br><br>BTW Cad motors arent favorable for hot-rodding I hear
      (from an article in a magazine when ZZ Top was building
      "Cadzilla")
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002