TANK ENGINE

  • mdcbert
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 10, 2001
      Yes thats true....This guy I used to work for,
      Jerry Beall, (Beall-Trans-Liner)(Tanker trucks, the
      shiny all aluminum ones) Has his car collection in a
      pole barn outside of Portland. Had a restored 41 Cad
      convert, that had a army surplus Sherman tank motor in it.
      It was still army green, but it was a new engine for
      the guy who restored the car. (I put a new pinion
      seal in it). He also had a Canadian model 1929 Cad,
      2dr convert w/ rumble seat. that one I had replaced
      the spark plugs in it, Of course Napa auto parts
      didnt have a book for it, So they matched up a set of
      Allis-Chalmers plugs intead.....
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002