Hey Earl.....Engine is Chev 350 5.7 ltr

  • SnakePluskin
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 9, 2001
      Does the 350 engine that I have weigh more than
      the 305 you are speaking about? Also, my cars weight
      is factory printed on the sticker that is inside the
      door jamb on the drivers side. That is the Gross
      Vehicle Weight.<br><br>Hey , Interesting about the
      thickness of the sheet metal on the older and later ones.
      Wonder why, ... people must have complained
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002