1986 Fleetwood

  • baldboy260
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 7, 2001
      hey people,<br> I have a question. How do you set
      the clocks on factory stereos in a 1986 Fleetwood
      brougham? i recently purchased a gorgeous white fleetwood,
      and unfortunately it did not have a owner's manual
      and I can't figure out how the damn thing works. If
      any of the members have some advice, it would be
      greatly appreciated. Cheers
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002