RE: [Cadillac Club] need help

  • rick perkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2009
      Thanks for your reply Anne... a really like this car and I will find the problem... Rick

      From: Hi Rick <airart@...>
      Subject: [Cadillac Club] need help
      To: cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 9:55 PM

      I have a 1987 Cadillac Cimarron V6 ... The trouble is in the morning it starts up just fine ... but after it's runs for awhile .. i go to start it again and i have to turn - and turn - and turn the motor . it sounds like one will hit then another - then another and finely all hit and it starts... you can smell the fuel ,, and it runs ruff on a ideal .. But you can go down the road give the gas to it and it runs GREAT ... could i have fuel sensor problem ??? i need help
      Thanks Rick