married lady looking for discreet guy

  • Marcia_
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      hey all I'm in my early 40's and I'm looking to chat with some guys when my husband isn't around (which is most of the time lol)

      I'm a little on the shy side at first but once I get to know you a little that changes pretty fast haha

      you can check out my profile and pics here

      http://lookingforfun.info/naughtywife/

      I love being watched and I love to hear your comments. Talk soon