71 Eldorado Project for sale in Ca only $350 OBO

  • danchristopher49
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hi all,
      Just dropped in to tell you that I'm selling my Vintage 1971 Cadillac El Dorado.

      Needs major engine work. Has not run in years. Good body, glass, chrome, plastic lenses etc. 99% complete, clear title, pre smog monster! $350.00
      The car is stored in Chico Ca. 95927 and can be shown by apt. Buyer responsible for transport. This car is worth fixing or it could be the best donor car you might find.

      I posted this car on Sacremento craigslist today

      Thanks!

      Dan