jat425 Nice Deville! Weight?

  • SnakePluskin
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 6, 2001
      Im curious to see if it weighs more than my 90
      Brougham. My weight is 5,800 lbs. I havent found a heavier
      member with the "most rare option" I thought I noticed
      that the car had the steering wheel on the right side
      like in Europe?? Is that it? by the way, I have never
      seen or heard of it before. You must get alot of
      looks. Unique
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002