horny wife looking for discreet fun

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      I'm a naughty married woman looking for some discreet online fun. I don't want to leave my husband I just would like to have a discreet affair .. online at first then maybe more who knows

      ideally a married man would work well for me since we would both be able to understand each others distinct needs so to speak

      come and look at my pics or contact me here

      http://realamateurchat.info/naughtywife/

    • Christine