910For Sale Magnificent 69 Deville convertible

  • Robert Montenegro
    Oct 14, 2008
      This is a magnificent 1969 Cadillac Deville to convertible. it's a
      chick magnet. For some reason women just want to take their clothes
      off in the car. Just imagine cruising in the evening along the coast
      or just a leisurely drive to anywhere. I hate to part with it but
      circumstances beyond my control cause me to need to sell it.
      The car has a completely re-built-472 C.I engine, new radiator new
      water pump, heads were re built including new valves and related
      parts. It has a new Edelbrock "performance" series Carburetor.

      I had the entire interior re-done including new carpet with Cadillac
      embroidered floor mats.
      The car sports a custom handmade chromed grille and al new rubber
      weather stripping.

      Tires are in excellent shape. New rear brakes, new soft boot to
      cover the convertible top. The only thing I haven't replaced is the
      top but why would you buy this car to have the top up?
      New exhaust system with a magna flow muffler. This car is fast clean
      and drives like a dream.
      Has a Pioneer AM/FM in dash CD/MP3 player.
      I wish I didn't have to sell it going to miss this car. I put a lot
      of time, blood, sweat and tears into this car.
      Heater doesn't work or the air conditioning either. But who needs
      air-conditioning in the convertible This is not your everyday
      driver, is a classic to enjoy. It is a real head turner or every
      goes. Email me for picturtes the-bmc@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic