774No longer by myself!

  • skye-ollmann235@qopontop.info
    Jun 2, 2007
      I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://www.bringitallu.info , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic