62Re: new member

  • cheka_92585
    Dec 4, 2000
      The owner's manual says to change the oil once a
      year or every so many miles. I am retired and don't
      drive much. So, I never get the miles. Your owners
      manual should tell you. If you don't have an owner
      manual, reprints are available. I could look up the
      address for you. You can also get a shop manual for any
      year car from the same place. That will tell you step
      by step how to fix the window. If you do it
      yourself, they are a bitch so use a new motor, it will cost
      somewhere around $50.
    • Show all 185 messages in this topic