194Gucci Sevilles

  • ice3scotty
    May 2, 2002
      Hello! I have an '84 Seville that is the limited "Gucci" model, that
      is actually pictured in this group. I was wondering if anyone knew
      more about these certain Cadillacs. All I know is that they were
      customed by the Italian designer Gucci in the late 70s and 80s on
      Cadillac Sevilles, and that they were made in limited numbers, around
      200 per year. If anyone knows any more about these cars, such as how
      many years they were made, how many were made, why they were made, or
      any other little tid bit of information, it would be very much
      appreciated.

      Thank You,
      Thomas
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic