Re: OT: VCR Not working on analog boxes

  • Rick <rfelter@optonline.net>
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2003
      Ken,

      Do me a favor. Cable ready TV with NO box, straight cable run --
      what is on channel 3?

      Now, with the cable box -- what is on channel 3?

      Are they the same?

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Ken Gunther
      <kgunther@o...> wrote:
      > What am I missing?

    • Ken Gunther
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 1, 2003
        Thank you to the Rick twins <g>, Mark, Shady and everybody else. I
        now have a solution to my problem and an understanding of the underlying
        cause.

        This is one of the great features of the group, pooling knowledge
        to help our fellow subscribers solve their problems and increasing
        understanding.

        Thanks again,
        Ken G.