Re: Optimum app on Roku (like Time Warner Cable)

  • lenrakinct
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      If optimum would put their on demand channels into a roku app, then i could watch them on the one display that i have that i use with a cablecard...that would be fantastic!!!

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "G" <gossamer88@...> wrote:

      > http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/23048/time-warner-cable
      >
      > Any chance Cablevision will do this?

    • Bark Woof
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        I have a roku and there is no number input. It would be nightmarish to go
        through the channels.

          Just give me the "on-demand" listings like they have on channel 500,then i can easily move to wherever i want to go.