Re: Morris Co system issues last night

  • jlangweil
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
      I have been having issues with MSNBC for the last 3 days. Video almost cuts out for a split second every couple of minutes. Confirmed happening on my Tivo and on the 4200HD.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "officerbob2000" wrote:

      > Anyone on the Morris Co system suffer through horrible video studdering throughout yesterday afternoon/evening? had the issue on several channels including NBC and others, on each cable box in our house.I figured the cold weather and/or wind was a factor so didn't bother to place a service call

    • Ron Troy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
        We've also been having problems with MSNBC in East Northport on Long Island
        with frequent loss of audio and sometimes video.

        Ron

      • Stahs
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
          Same in Morris County, NJ

          Stan

          We've also been having problems with MSNBC in East Northport on Long Island
          with frequent loss of audio and sometimes video.

          Ron

        • Wilt Hildenbrand
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
            We see it and are working it.

            Ron Troy <rtroy56@...> wrote:

            >We've also been having problems with MSNBC in East Northport on Long Island
            >with frequent loss of audio and sometimes video.
            >
            >Ron

          • Stahs
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
              We still have problems with MSNBC losing sound and picture.