DVR plus problems - not recording

  • bobkalish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      I have problems with new DVR plus service. It presents shows as having been recorded and when you go to play them, either they flash for a second then end or play for 6 minutes or so and then end.

      This is occurring on approximately 50% of my recordings.

      Is the normal? Is this service always so buggy?

      I called the other day and today was informed it was just some sort of 'outage'. Seems more like a software defect at the server side.

      Does anyone else have these issues? I feel like this can't be the usual quality of service from the product. My 2 SA DVR's work perfectly and so far the DVR plus is a total waste.
    • Pat K.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        I have this problem all the time and have not called cable about it.
        It drives me crazy. I find certain stations are worse too.

        On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:38 PM, bobkalish wrote:

        > I have problems with new DVR plus service. It presents shows as having been recorded and when you go to play them, either they flash for a second then end or play for 6 minutes or so and then end.
        >
        > This is occurring on approximately 50% of my recordings.
        >
        > Is the normal? Is this service always so buggy?
        >
        > I called the other day and today was informed it was just some sort of 'outage'. Seems more like a software defect at the server side.
        >
        > Does anyone else have these issues? I feel like this can't be the usual quality of service from the product. My 2 SA DVR's work perfectly and so far the DVR plus is a total waste.

      • Wilt Hildenbrand
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          If both of you, or anyone having regular issues like this with DVR+ would
          send me name, address and phone, PRIVATELY, to wilth@... I¹ll get
          it looked into and resolved.
          Thanks,
          Wilt