Re: If a Business with existing CV wants to be HotSpot?

  • m_luper
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      If he has OOL already, he should just call customer service. There's no cost. When I put OOL in at my business, they asked me if I wanted it. I said yes and they installed it. If the diner does not have OOL (video only), they might not do it.

      Separate cable modem hooked to a Cisco access point. Pretty simple setup.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Stan Sidlov <sbsidlov@...> wrote:

      > I know that some restaurants and bars are hotspots but I was in one of my
      > favorite diners and there's CV's WiFi in the street, but the metal shell of
      > the building ruins the signal. I was talking with the owner and he would
      > love to offer the Optimum Hotspot inside, he's got a CV connection for the
      > 6 hdtv's in there.... who's he got to call to have a AP installed? (I
      > assume it's free...)
    • Wilt Hildenbrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        Right, The normal process is for the customer to call into support and ask. The rate code will be added and an install will be scheduled.
        Thanks,
        Wilt
        sent from my iPad