Re: [cablevision_digital] New Guide on Samsung STB's

  • Bill Burns
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      No new guide on my SA8300 on the Woodbury system either.

      Bill

      On 11/19/2012 6:07 PM, Rick wrote:
      > It is not on all the SA's. I have 2 and it is not on either one of them as
      > well as the one Samsung I have.
      >
      > On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Eddie Burke <ed11703@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> When will the new guide on the Samsung's be available...Its on all the
      >> SA's but not on the Samsung's.
    • comfortably numb
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
        they roll it out to areas slowly - not all at once

        ________________________________
        No new guide on my SA8300 on the Woodbury system either.

        Bill

        On 11/19/2012 6:07 PM, Rick wrote:
        > It is not on all the SA's. I have 2 and it is not on either one of them as
        > well as the one Samsung I have.
        >
        > On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Eddie Burke <mailto:ed11703%40optonline.net> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> When will the new guide on the Samsung's be available...Its on all the
        >> SA's but not on the Samsung's.

      • Eddie Burke
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
          Out here in Shoreham, all the SA's have the new guide...at least in the
          homes I went to to reboot them after a power failure.

          Ed

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
            We stalled all changes during and after the storm while we're cleaning up.

            Sent from my iPhone