Wilt - 8300 DVR & New guide issues

  • Dennis Gleeson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      Wilt - 8300 DVR & New guide issues

      Couple annoyances I've noticed already with the new guide and the 8300 DVR:

      (not sure I'm describing this too good but...)

      ** Don't like the end time extention increments (1,2, 5, 10, 15 30 etc instead of specific times)

      An example from tonight:

      I have 2 programs on other channels set to record at midnight
      I have CBS 2 News at 11 set to record all in time slot (11-11:35)

      Wanted to record till midnight on 2 in case the debate runs over. What I've usually done in the past (gen with Sun football) is record the 1st 25 min of CSI Miami or in tonights case Letterman 11:35-12:00) With the new guide it's the 15 or 30 min increments, so if I ext by 30 I get the conflict with the midnight shows.

      --
      * Dennis Gleeson 32 Main Street Ste. B, Kings Park, NY 11754
      * mailto:dennis@... ICQ #1405666 AIM -dgleeson3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Thanks, keep the comments and observations coming.

        Sent from my iPhone