Re: [cablevision_digital] Re: Guide

  • R CONDE
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 3, 2012
      Maybe that's why the new guide is rather "nasty" on all my SA boxes...I
      guess I'll have to check out how the guide looks on a Samsung box before
      I render any comments.

      The SA boxes can¹t/won¹t handle the graphics plane.

      From: officerbob2000 < michael.pezeur@...
      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('michael.pezeur@...')>

      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com')>

      Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:41:45 +0000
      To: < cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com
      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com')>

      Subject: [cablevision_digital] Re: Guide

      I'm on the morris system as well, the new guide is pretty responsive
      (much
      better than the old one) just have to get used to it.

      why don't you think the guide is in HD?

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com
      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com')>
      <mailto:cablevision_digital%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chris" <tjstcp@...>
      wrote:

      > The new guide is up in the Morris County system as of 3:30 AM. The
      > new guide
      is not in HD atleast on the SA boxes. Pretty shocked NJ got something
      first for
      a change.

      > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com
      > <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com')>
      <mailto:cablevision_digital%40yahoogroups.com> , Joseph Dubin
      <mjgardenia@>

      <mailto:cablevision_digital%40yahoogroups.com> , Bill Burns <billb@>

      >>> Hopes it loads soon. Anyone on the system get the new guide yet?

      >> --
      >> Mary and Joe

      <http://ftldesign.com/images/Optimum-New-Guide.jpg>
      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

    • mbd007
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 5, 2012
        When playing back a DVR recording (SA8300HD), the INFO button brings up the guide screen, but NO DATA for the description. The description can be found if you enter the DVR/Recorded List screen (still in the old format), but not by entering INFO while the recording is playing as you could under the old guide.

        While I would have designed some of the functionality differently, as of yet I have encountered no other actual problems. SA8300HD/SA4200HD, Warwick System/West Milford, NJ.

        Yes, the new guide is faster, but the responsiveness to commands still leaves a lot to be desired.