new channel?

  • Charles Richter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
      i saw there is a color bar on ch 116 it says educational access

      what is that challel for

    • Aaron Clow
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
        On Fri, Feb 3, 2012, at 04:45 PM, Charles Richter wrote:
        > i saw there is a color bar on ch 116 it says educational access
        >
        > what is that challel for

        Just educating you that there is a color bar there.

        ;)

        Bought a new LED TV for the SuperBowl tomorrow. It was a closeout and
        had 3D built-in. I wouldn't have bought a 3D TV otherwise.

        I know it's probably going to be a novelty, but man is it cool!! Never
        thought I'd be using any 3D channels (DirecTV has four or five I think),
        but it's pretty cool.

        GO PATS! ;)