Re: laptop app - comments, Wilt?

  • amsny53
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
      I tried to install it on my Sony laptop and it failed. It said that I have an external monitor connected to the laptop, which I don't. I responsed to the survey, but haven't heard anything.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand <wilth@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, the code does an acceptable hardware check as part of the install.
      > That's why the lack of questions.
      >

      > Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

    • Bill Burns
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2012
        I received an update email from Laptop:

        "We appreciate your feedback and are happy to announce a number of
        exciting product enhancements, listed to the right..."

        But no indication of how to get the new version with these enhancements.

        --
        Bill