Re: QUESTION: Keep this group going or roll into others?

  • m_luper
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 12, 2011
      I agree with Wilt. It's easy to follow this board.
      Plus, the DSLR board is not quite as civil as this.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand <wilth@...> wrote:

      > Well, selfishly admittedly, I use this forum more than others because it's easier to keep up with, for whatever that's worth--but then again, I don't have to moderate it.
      > Wilt
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >

      > On Dec 12, 2011, at 9:27 AM, dwpfister <davep@...> wrote:
      >
      > > For some time now, the participation level of this group has been decreasing. I wanted to reach out to the other members of this group and see if you wanted to keep this forum going, or should we try and roll it into another forum.
      > >
      > > I know many of us monitor a few different groups (I follow DSLReports in addition to this group for example), and was curious what other people felt.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > --Dave
      > > Moderator

    • lpinnell
      Message 61 of 61 , Dec 31, 2011
        I vote for keeping this group going. Wilt helped me a few years ago when I was a Tivo Series 3 early adopter. Wilt made things happen such that a technician spent several hours at my house getting my newly available Tivo going. I never forgot that, and is a major reason why I did not jump ship to a competitor, to this day, several year later.