random episodes of site can't be loaded

  • Ron Troy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Wilt, guys,

      I've had numerous random episodes lately of sites can't be loaded and am
      also thinking of going back to Open DNS. I also had an episode of my phone
      and internet service going down (not tv), where it took a call in and a
      couple power cycles to get it up and running again. Tech support told me
      that signal strength was fine, my neighbors were fine, and they couldn't
      see any reason for the disconnect.

      Ron (in the Town of Huntington)

    • officerbob2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        everything looks good today with OO but I was having major issues, like others, resolving sites.

        Here's the story on what happened

        http://www.tvpredictions.com/cablevision120111.htm

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Ron Troy <rtroy56@...> wrote:

        > Wilt, guys,
        >
        > I've had numerous random episodes lately of sites can't be loaded and am
        > also thinking of going back to Open DNS. I also had an episode of my phone
        > and internet service going down (not tv), where it took a call in and a
        > couple power cycles to get it up and running again. Tech support told me
        > that signal strength was fine, my neighbors were fine, and they couldn't
        > see any reason for the disconnect.
        >
        > Ron (in the Town of Huntington)

      • Wilton Hildenbrand
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011