Re: Walt: any ETA on when service will be restored?

  • flubadub17
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      In New City, lost cable at 9 PM Saturday. Down over 2 days. You call in you get a busy signal, a quick message telling me my call is important, call back or once in a while real person who knows nothing.
    • m_luper
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        It's probably impossible to give you a realistic answer. There's a lot of power out and a lot of line damage all over the area.