Re: Cannot go to List when two shows are recording (SA8300HD)

  • officerbob2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
      if you checked that you don't have more than 2 recordings scheduled for the same time period, then reboot your cable box

      it's a known issue that happens time to time with bookmarks of scheduled recordings that aren't scheduled

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "G" <gossamer88@...> wrote:

      > The message that comes up is that I have to cancel one of my recordings. Why? Before, if I'm recording two shows at the same time, I was able to watch a previously recorded show with no problem. And yes I've rebooted my box to no avail.

    • G
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
        I said List in my thread title, but I meant Guide.

        And as I mentioned already, I did reboot the box.

        This is obviously a bug since I'm not the only one.