Re: [cablevision_digital] Cannot go to List when two shows are recording (SA8300HD)

  • Aaron Clow
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
      Could be the "preview" in the upper corner needs a free tuner?

      Would be nice if it could just show a blank box or something to allow
      you to use the guide.

      On Sep 6 ’11, "Rick Emmel" <rick0204@...> wrote:
      > If you want to view the channel guide you have to stop one of the
      > recordings. You can still watch a recording while 2 other programs are
      > being
      > recorded. You just can't view the channel guide while 2 programs are
      > being
      > recorded. Don't ask me why.
      > Rick
      >
      > On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM, G <gossamer88@...> wrote:
      >
      > > The message that comes up is that I have to cancel one of my recordings.
      > > Why? Before, if I'm recording two shows at the same time, I was able to
      > > watch a previously recorded show with no problem. And yes I've rebooted my
      > > box to no avail.
    • officerbob2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
        if you checked that you don't have more than 2 recordings scheduled for the same time period, then reboot your cable box

        it's a known issue that happens time to time with bookmarks of scheduled recordings that aren't scheduled

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "G" <gossamer88@...> wrote:

        > The message that comes up is that I have to cancel one of my recordings. Why? Before, if I'm recording two shows at the same time, I was able to watch a previously recorded show with no problem. And yes I've rebooted my box to no avail.

      • G
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
          I said List in my thread title, but I meant Guide.

          And as I mentioned already, I did reboot the box.

          This is obviously a bug since I'm not the only one.