3D content on CV?

  • mskvarenina
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
      I'm about to get a 3D television and am wondering what if any 3D content is available on CV. I'm told FiOS and DirectTV have a good amount of 3D content but the only thing I could find regarding 3D on CV was some old advertising for the 2010 Masters (golf) program.
    • Eddie Burke
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
        If your are a subscriber to Starz, go to Starz on Demand Ch 339...they have
        a few 3D movies listed there. As far as the IO 3D channel 1300, I have not
        seen anything shown on there for months now.

        Ed
        > I'm about to get a 3D television and am wondering what if any 3D content
        > is available on CV. I'm told FiOS and DirectTV have a good amount of 3D
        > content but the only thing I could find regarding 3D on CV was some old
        > advertising for the 2010 Masters (golf) program.

      • Rob
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
          The US Open Tennis will be in 3D on channel 1300 this weekend and next weekend.
          http://ebm.optimumemail1.com/c/tag/hBOYGLSB734nGB8c-1zM3k53rkq/doc.html?t_params=PASSWORD%3DB734nGM3k53rBOYGLSQZtt4kc8oTR4

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "mskvarenina" <mskvarenina@...> wrote:

          > I'm about to get a 3D television and am wondering what if any 3D content is available on CV. I'm told FiOS and DirectTV have a good amount of 3D content but the only thing I could find regarding 3D on CV was some old advertising for the 2010 Masters (golf) program.

        • Stan Sidlov
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
            The email about this said stereoscopic. I have a Panasonic 3D TV which is
            shutter based, would this work on my set?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
              The answer is YES. I just have to manually set it up, there's no 'auto
              detect' signal.