Audio Stuttering

  • craniumny
    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 1, 2010
      Extremely bad audio stuttering on the Travel Channel last night at about 10:30 (Nassau).

      What's the deal? Will CV *ever* stop monitoring this issue (that they fixed on Apr 20th) and really fix it?

      We hear from time to time "Just keep posting the incidents." Well, there have been plenty of them since April 20th and of course before that.

      When will CV actually do something? And do it correctly?
    • Joseph and Mary Dubin
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 31 7:58 AM
        Hi Craniumny,

        Noticed that momentary audio stuttering has been replaced by momentary audio drop-outs on many stations and obviously, much more tolerable than what we had before

        Joe