Channels 1306-1382

  • gmcclure382
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
      I never noticed this before, it must be recently new. But on these channels they are airing For instance HBO West...kind of like satellite.
      Then this morning I turned my tv on and it was on channel 1999 about theCablevision/ABC propaganda.
    • NAT
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
        Disconnect you High Def LCD Digital TV from cable, put on your Rabbit
        Ears,scan your TV and watch ABC off the cable.
        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Gregory McClure
        <ggroups@...> wrote:

        > I never noticed this before, it must be recently new. But on these
        channels
        > they are airing For instance HBO West...kind of like satellite.
        >
        > Then this morning I turned my tv on and it was on channel 1999 about
        > theCablevision/ABC propaganda.

      • bob maddock
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
          not getting these channels w/silver package on cablevision of westbury

          On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Gregory McClure <ggroups@...>wrote:

          > I never noticed this before, it must be recently new. But on these channels
          > they are airing For instance HBO West...kind of like satellite.
          >
          > Then this morning I turned my tv on and it was on channel 1999 about
          > theCablevision/ABC propaganda.

        • Gregory McClure
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
            weird I am on the Oakland, NJ system getting them. We have gold package.

            <ggroups@...>wrote:

            > I never noticed this before, it must be recently new. But on these
            channels
            > they are airing For instance HBO West...kind of like satellite.
            >
            > Then this morning I turned my tv on and it was on channel 1999 about
            > theCablevision/ABC propaganda.

          • Rob
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
              I think you'll only see them on a HD box after your system is updated with the new HD channel mapping.