Re: [cablevision_digital] Re: 15 New HD channels

  • cric9883@aol.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 3, 2008
      they use to

      but they never listen anyway :(

      charles

      In a message dated 7/3/2008 7:51:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      cka3ka2@... writes:

      they would run a poll among customers to see what they want...

    • robtyska
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 14, 2008
        The SD version of Hallmark Movie Channel will be on 193 starting 7/29
        in CT, it will be part of the iO package. They told that to the CT
        DPUC today. They have not anounced the channel positions for the new
        HD channels yet. I doubt any of the new channels will be SDV.
        That's why they moved VOOM to SDV and shut off the analogs, to make
        room for these. I would think premium movie channels in HD would
        have a better change at being SDV since they have fewer subscribers.

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, John Hedger
        <pallhedge@...> wrote:

        > Are you sure?  We're talking SDV (Switched Digital Video) here, not
        SD (Standard Definition).  Two very different things.

        SDV.

        (mailto:cka3ka2@yahoo. com) >
        > wrote:
        >
        > From: bratan <_cka3ka2@yahoo. cka_ (mailto:cka3ka2@yahoo. com) >
        > Subject: Re: [cablevision_ Subject: Re: [cablevision_
        > To: _cablevision_ cablevision_ <WBRcablevi_
        > (mailto:cablevision_ digital@yahoogro ups.com)
        > Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 1:26 PM
        >
        > Are these new 15 HD channels coming as SDV? Anyone knows for sure?
        I'd be
        > pissed because I use Tivo HD...

        Premium
        > Channels they
        > will check into that problem also?
        >
        > Well its 2 weeks later and I still don't have the Voom Channels and
        I am
        > still getting
        > Dropouts.
        > I know they think they don't owe me for missed service because the
        Channels
        > are Free,
        > But I am paying for a HD box to receive these Channels!
        >
        > I guess I will have to start looking elsewhere to get the service's
        I am