Re: VOOM SDV Problems Still?

  • ptmph
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
      This is starting to get really aggravating! I was ready to sit down
      and capture my childhood days with an episode of UFO on 722 when I
      found the channel is not available! Not only that but with the
      exception of the UltraHD channel, EVERY Voom channel is not available!
      This is what I'm paying iO for?!? Wilt, I don't want to rag on you;
      you've helped me in the past. But this is getting ridiculous! It's
      like a crap shoot whether your favorite channel will be shown. I don't
      think giving my address and phone, privately, to you would make a
      difference, since it seems everyone in every system is affected. The
      only thing I want to hear from CV now is that all the channels I PAY
      for are available or an offer to refund me for the channels I can't
      get...that I PAY for!
    • Wilt Hildenbrand
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2, 2008
        Send your address privately to wilth@....
        Thanks,
        Wilt

        This is starting to get really aggravating! I was ready to sit down
        and capture my childhood days with an episode of UFO on 722 when I
        found the channel is not available! Not only that but with the
        exception of the UltraHD channel, EVERY Voom channel is not available!
        This is what I'm paying iO for?!? Wilt, I don't want to rag on you;
        you've helped me in the past. But this is getting ridiculous! It's
        like a crap shoot whether your favorite channel will be shown. I don't
        think giving my address and phone, privately, to you would make a
        difference, since it seems everyone in every system is affected. The
        only thing I want to hear from CV now is that all the channels I PAY
        for are available or an offer to refund me for the channels I can't
        get...that I PAY for!

        [truncated by sender]